Bored Lad

Her Teen Died Because Of A Hickey, Doctors Warn It’s More Common Than You Think [video]


Young Julio Macias Gonzalez, a 17-year-old teen from Mexico City, died from a stroke caused by a hickey.

Yes, a love bite on his throat that his girlfriend gave him when things got hot between them killed him, although that was never her intention.

Everything was normal when the teenager began to convulse during a routine family dinner. He then collapsed into his dinner plate and his family called emergency services and had him rushed to the hospital but it was too late.

Turns out earlier that same evening, Julio had spent some time with his girlfriend when things got hot and heavy. As they started kissing, she leaned forward and gave him a love bite on the teen’s neck. The bite broke the capillaries at the surface of his skin and produced a common hickey.

Looks like this hickey was a little too passionate for the boy as it produced a blood clot. The clot dislodged and traveled through his artery up into his brain. When it did, the teen collapsed at the dinner table and died. Now the parents of the teen are blaming his 24 year-old girlfriend for his death which has caused her to go incognito.

Here is another case, Last year in New Zealand, a 44-year-old woman lost movement in her left arm. She had a stroke and was rushed to the hospital.

When doctors surveyed her, they noticed a faded hickey. Instantly they suspected it as the cause for the unwarranted stroke. Fortunately, she survived but had to deal with the damage of the stroke and work through a vigorous physical therapy routine.

So next time you want to show your lover that you want them try not to suck on their skin and maybe plant a gentle kiss or settle for a hug.

Source: Her Teen Died Because Of A Hickey, Doctors Warn It’s More Common Than You Think by internetroi on Rumble