Bored Lad

- Advertisement -

- Advertisement -

Young Woman Who Slept With A Powerbank On Her Chest Loses Her Life

34

- Advertisement -

There is no doubt that gadgets have made our life better and more easy but having said that somewhere down the line people have started to depend on it a lot more and some of them have paid the price.

A Nigerian woman bought a powerbank from mymobnet and recharged her phone while she was asleep with the powerbank on her chest. Meanwhile, the device was overheated and resulted in third degree burns that teared away her skin. She was dead while she was asleep, the parents saw her in the morning with the powerbank stuck in her chest.

However, the authenticity can be questioned as it is very easy to create a hoax with photoshop skills, but the threat is genuine and things like this can actually happen.

What’s your take on this?

Comments
Loading...