Bored Lad

Signs Of Infertility: How To Know That You Are Suffering From Infertility

0 23

Photo:tnp

The first and the most obvious sign of infertility is the inability to become pregnant. Within the first year of marriage around 90% of couples become pregnant and the other 10% may try natural options or go through medical assistance.

Most of the couples gets worried about the unsuccessful attempts in having an offspring. They kept on wondering why it’s not been happening even they are trying from such a long time. But, still they can’t conceive. The couple must be unaware about the suffering and symptoms of infertility.

Symptoms of Infertility in Women

Photo:tnp

Irregular Menstrual Cycles – This means the menstrual cycle is not going normal or its total absent, called as ‘amenorrhea’, dysmenorrhea, brief menstruation time, either very pale or very dark discharge, and mid-cycle bleeding.

Photo:tnp

Photo:tnp

Hormonal Imbalance – The main reason of hormonal imbalance is irregular menstrual cycle. If hormones such as progesterone, estrogen, follicle stimulating hormone (FSH), luteinizing hormone, androgens, thyroid hormones, and prolactin are not on the right level, one could suffer from serious fertility issues. It may result to thinning of hair, irregular heartbeat, low sex drive, and depression.

Photo:tnp

Photo:tnp

Over the Age of 35 – As you grow older the chances of conceiving gets lower. In an average of 30-year-old there is 20% chance of being pregnant while if they reach the age of 40, the chances will go as low as 5%. People over the 35 and have not had success in bearing a child is recommended to ask for medical advice.

Photo:tnp

Photo:tnp

Prior Fertility-Related Problems – Having previous diagnosis of endometriosis, PCOS, uterine fibroids, ovarian cysts, STD’s, recurrent miscarriages, adenomyosis, blocked fallopian tubes, and pelvic inflammatory disease (PID) may pose infertility issues to a woman.

Photo:tnp

In our society it is always the women who are often blamed when a couple could not get pregnant. Because they are the ones who are going to bear the child. Most of the people doesn’t know the fact that it might not happen due to male partner also. Men tend to overlook signs they may be infertile as it is not as easily tracked as with women.

Photo:tnp

Symptoms of Infertility in Men

Hormonal Imbalance – Hormonal imbalance doesn’t only happen with women. Even men can have irregular levels of DHEA, prolactin, estrogen, and progesterone. Improper diet and poor lifestyle is the most common contibutor to this problem which leads to low sperm count. Noticeable signs of hormonal imbalance include low libido, unusual hair growth, and erectile dysfunction.

Photo:tnp

Sperm Count, Condition, and Delivery Issues – The main cause of infertility occurs depending on the health of the sperm and its count. Infertility arises if one has STD damage, low sperm count, abnormal sperm shape, and if there is unusual sperm movement. Genetic disorders, erectile dysfunction, vasectomy reversal, and physical abnormalities are also contributing factors.

Apart from the above mentioned points, infertility may also be caused by low egg cell quality, low ovarian reserve, and poor immune system. Health issues such as diabetes, cancer, and hypertension affect fertility.

Poor lifestyle such as being over or underweight is also a huge factor in the said problem. Having vices like smoking, drinking alcohol, and poor diet is a no-no if you want to conceive.

Comments
Loading...