1. The fear of eve teasing or harassment is increased everywhere.
2. Picnic or Panic? I feel the artist is criticizing the 80’s cinema which was more focused on revealing female body than the actual plot of the story.
3. Maybe a critical review of Hollywood tendency, ‘Something for Everyone’.
4. An ‘After the War’ illustration that show presents the Post-traumatic stress disorder.
5. One of the best illustrations of dark humor, isn’t it? A Farmer’s Daughter who is told, “beauty is universal” yet she goes through the reality every day and experience that beauty is not at all universal but subjective.
6. A critical review of cinema where such scenes are just for the sake of increasing their viewership.
7. When you tell them to keep a gossip as secret.
8. The dark humour from the lives of prostitutes maybe!
9. This is definitely the dark humour of the lives of Western youth.
10. The dark truth of our society where men look women as a source of pleasure.
11. There is always an animalistic lust in a man for the pretty lady.
12. The darkest reality of addicted youngster’s lives, they think the drug will fix it all.
13. One of the optimistic illustrations here that tell you to not give up on your love, not even in the times of crisis.
14. Oh! This one just touched my heart. The future of the world.
15. A perfect illustration that how violence is wrongly associated with masculinity.
16. I feel the artist is trying to criticize the stereotypical image of male youngsters.
17. When you cannot make a clear distinction between lust and love.
18. This illustration depicts the instability in relationships in the modern world.
19. A lady fighting for her image in the modern media.
20. Again one of the illustrations that depict the lives of youngsters where they validate everything on the basis of ‘likes’ they get on social media.
21. Again the deception of lust in humans.