1. Angel – When you find the man to be extra protective of you.
2. Apple – The man you love is like an apple of your eye.
3. Babe – This one is very popular among the inseparable.
4. Big Guy – If the man you love is mighty in size and robust.
5. Champ – One of the nicknames, that’s given to someone who loves to win.
6. Captain – An adorable name for those who like to lead their woman.
7. Cuddly – You enjoy cuddling him up whenever he’s around.
8. Cutie – Whenever he stares at you and then suddenly you start smiling.
9. Darling – An adorable man, who is too engrossed in you and your daily affairs.
10. Dare-devil – The man who never steps back from challenges.
11. Everything – You just can’t do without him and you hate to miss him.
12. Eye-Candy – He’s the man your eyes keep searching for.
13. Ecstasy – It’s for the man who excites you with his presence.
14. Favorite – He is simply the best and no one can replace him.
15. Fruit loops – For someone who is crazy and comical.
16. Good-Looking – Nicknames like these, gives the man’s ego a boost up.
17. Giggles – Someone, who with his humorous talk keeps everyone engaged.
18. Gentleman – If he treats you with respect and finds you just adorable.
19. Handsome – Obviously, if the man you love has got dashing looks.
20. Hero – A daring and confident man.
21. Honey – Who has a very sweet way of talking and tackling things.
22. Hun – Someone who is a sweetie-pie to you.
23. Hunk – Those that are brawny, usually get these type of nicknames.
24. Hot-Chocolate – When the man you love is tall, dark and smart looking.
25. Hot-stuff – If he is desirable and ready to be devoured.
26. Hercules – Well, this guy needs to be strong and hulky.
27. Hugster – An eager to hug him arises when you see him.
28. Ironman – Someone who is bold and cares the damn.
29. Jock – If your man is into sports and has a sportsman physique.
30. Jelly – When you find him too cute and love to pinch his cheeks.
31. Knight – When you find him as your knight in a shining armor.
32. Kiddo – He’s too adorable because of his playful and kiddish behavior.
33. King – If he has conquered your heart like a King.
34. Love – It is one of those nicknames, that’s very close to one’s heart.
35. Lamb – When you find him as adorable as a lamb.
36. Mr. Right – The moment this man makes you feel wholesome or complete.
37. Monkey – He is always up to something weird or crazy.
38. Prince Charming – To love the one you always dreamt of from childhood.
39. Pickle – For someone who looks appetizing and makes you mouthwatering.
40. Playboy – The Casanova, whom every woman can’t avoid taking one glimpse.
41. Pumpkin – The man you love is a little plumpy and adorable.
42. Romeo – If you feel you are his Juliet then obviously, he’s gotta be Romeo.
43. Rockstar – When your boyfriend loves music besides you.
44. Sugar-Lips – The man you love has adorable and with kissable lips.
45. Super Star – This man must have done some great things and won her heart.
46. Shy-Guy – A quiet guy, who speaks when needed and keeps a low key.
47. Stud-muffin – Who does smooth talking and gets along well with women.
48. Sweetie-Pie – One of those sweet nicknames for a sugar-coated character.
49. Teddy-Bear – Exactly like a teddy bear, always wanting to be cuddled up.
50. Tiger – When the man you love is simply roaring in bed.
51. Wonder-boy – Does some amazing and surprising things, dumbfounding all.
52. Yankee – The man you love must be a great baseball fan.